Skip To Main Content


Roberta DeTamble - Registrar

Student Enrollment:

If you are enrolling or transferring your student at Los Lunas High School, please Enroll Now. This link includes information about immunization records, proof of residency, birth certificate, and other important information regarding the student.

After completing the online registration, please call for an appointment to finish the registration. This is done by appointment only. Please bring the following documents with you to your appointment:

1. Birth Certificate
2. Shot Records
3. Proof of residency such as utility bill or rental agreement
4. Unofficial Transcript (not required for incoming freshmen)
5. Withdrawal form from previous school
6. Discipline records from previous school
7. Guardianship papers / custodial paperwork if applicable

If you have any questions, please contact Roberta DeTamble, Registrar at (505) 866-3818.

Students With IEP:

Students who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) should also provide a copy of this document to Los Lunas Schools Special Services before enrolling to ensure appropriate course placement in the Least Restrictive Environment.

Records and Transcripts:

A cumulative record is kept and maintained by the registrar. This record consists of the student’s transcript, immunization record (filed in school health office), test scores, report cards, records from previous schools and registration/withdrawal forms. All requests for transcripts must be made in writing and 48-hour notice must be given. Please include the following information with your request:

  • Date of birth
  • Year of graduation
  • Full name of student while attending high school

Official transcripts are stamped, have the LLHS School Seal and are mailed or emailed directly to school/employer of your choice. A sealed transcript can be given to the student, guardian or parent. There is a three day advance notice required for transcript requests. Transcripts can be picked up between the hours of 7:30am and 3:00pm.

All seniors who plan to attend college need to request their final transcript be sent to the college, trade school, or military branch of their choice.

Students and former students may also fill out the Online Transcript Request Form.

Other Services Offered:

The registrar's office will assist parents and guardians with the following items at request.   

  •  MVD Documentation
  • Social Security Paperwork
  • Custodial and other legal paperwork
  • Proof of enrollment